ClinicSoftware.com ("Company," "Clinic Software ®" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
ClinicSoftware.com takes your privacy and data security very seriously. Data Protection Act Registered. Https Security Certificates & Encrypted connections. Plus Two-Factor Auth App; SMS; Call; Google Authenticator to protect and secure. All communications with our servers are encrypted with SSL/TLS (Transport Layer Security). We follow the latest industry standards and guidelines for protecting our customer's data against unauthorised access.
For improved security we also offer the ability to use two-factor authentication, This feature is also implemented by the banks requiring you to use a separate device, an application on your phone or SMS code verification when you log into your bank account. When activated even if someone steals your password they cannot access the software without the second authentication mechanism.
We implement two-factor authentication using:
- TOTP (Time-based One-time Password Algorithm) using the Google Authenticator application on your phone, This method generates an unique code every 30 seconds that has to be entered when you log in. The setup is simple, add the TOTP authentication method from the software and then scan the QR code with your mobile from the Google Authenticator App. After the setup is complete every time you log into the software you will be asked to enter the 6-digit code that refreshes every 30 seconds from your phone into our software in order to validate your login. This method does not require internet connection on your phone.
Duo Security (duo.com) integration: Duo Security is a worldwide leader in secure access solutions, It offers a comprehensive security solution allowing users to authenticate with
- Duo Push notifications
- Duo Mobile passcodes
- Phone callback
- SMS passcodes
- U2F tokens (e.g. Yubico)
- Hardware tokens
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the WebSites.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the WebSites.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Sites or in connection with the Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the WebSites.
- When visitors come to your site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on their browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- A description of the types of data (IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that your site will collect.
- Instructions for how to opt out of receiving targeted advertising.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Sites and Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your company name and job title; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites and usage details.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Sites or Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of subscribing to the Services, and when you report a problem with our Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Sites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Sites.
- Your search queries on the Sites.
- Information you enter into our Sites about your marketing activities so that we can provide Services to you.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Sites and Services and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to things such as:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Sites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sites and their content to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscriptions to the Services, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our WebSites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Sites and visiting your account profile page.
Your Privacy Rights
We are registered and comply with Data Protection Act 1998.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the WebSites like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the WebSites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our WebSites or via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the WebSites, Software or via the Services.